What information do we collect from you?
- Your name
- Your contact telephone number (if provided)
- Your email address
- Copies of your correspondence with us (including emails)
Why do we collect this information?
When using our website, and you do one of the following things:
- Send us a message using one the forms on our website which supports this
- Request the link to our latest brochure
We will process your Personal Data under our legitimate interests, which are respectively:
- Receiving messages sent by website users
- Answering an inbound request for more information on the products and services provided by the business
Where did we get your information?
We have collected your Personal Data from you directly.
Who might we share your information with?
We will share your Personal Data with our suppliers, such as those providing data storage, record-keeping, messaging and courier/delivery services. Such suppliers will process your Personal Data solely at our direction, and not for any other purpose.
What do we do with your information?
We will use your Personal Data when answering the question or enquiry you have sent to us, or handling your request for the link to our latest brochure.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Your Personal Data will be retained for up to three months after you sent your message to us, or requested the link to our latest brochure.
What are your rights?
You can contact us at email@example.com and:
- Ask us to provide a copy of the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Request that we make a correction to the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Object to our processing of your Personal Data.
If you are unhappy with our processing of your Personal Data; or our handling of a related request you can complain to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or contact them by telephone on 0303 123 1113.
You also have the right to take legal action if you are not satisfied with our handling of your Personal Data; or how we deal with a related request.
Will your information be transferred overseas?
From time to time, our suppliers may store and process your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in the United States.
When this occurs, your Personal Data is safeguarded by our policy of using suppliers who have adopted European Union (EU) Model Clauses; or who hold a current Privacy Shield certification for their US-based operations.
What are our contact details?
This Privacy Notice is issued by Claydon Horse Exercisers Limited.
Our principal place of business is Greenacres, Coventry Road, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 1BG, United Kingdom.
You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address given above.
- By Telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
- By email using firstname.lastname@example.org